International Day of Happiness – March 20th
March 20th is International Day of Happiness, a worldwide celebration of what matters to us: family, friends, relationships, food and love!
Third Annual Worldwide Happiness Dinners – Awesome!
The Worldwide Happiness Dinners are an annual, fun (and delicious) way to celebrate the day and what matters most to you. It’s not too early to put International Day of Happiness in your calendar for March 20, 2017!
Join the Conversation that leads to Action!
What truly matters?
Here’s some of what was shared at the second annual Worldwide Happiness Dinner:
- ‘health, love, family and friends’
- ‘enjoying moments like a sunset or a sun dawn or the view from a mountain after hiking up’
- ‘feeling like you are making a difference’
- ‘freedom…of spirit, to share ideas, to be accountable, to evolve’
- ‘faith in God, home, laughter and music the international language’
- ‘a sense of safety and security in the future’
How it Works
- Register to host a Worldwide Happiness Dinner on or around International Day of Happiness, March 20th
- Invite friends and/or family to your meal
- On the day of your event, you prepare a meal, get take-out, go out, pot-luck – whatever works for you
- You and your guests set aside some time during the evening to have a conversation about what matters, using our guidelines
- Your group submits a photo and some conversation points to us via email for sharing
- Please help us get the word out! Share on Facebook. #WorldHappinessDinner We anticipate dinners and conversations happening around the country…around the world!